Your family’s legacy has been established over generations. The task of liquidating should be tasked to professionals.
The KC Auction and Appraisal Company understands the risks, challenges, and demands of such a task and is ready to put our decades of experience to work for you.
Starting with a conversation to best determine your needs, desires, and wishes, we can craft a plan to maximize your return and minimize your time commitment.
After we discuss all options and both parties decide to proceed, we will work on logistics and scheduling of your auction. We understand and use 21st Century technology to garner hundreds of thousands of website views every month, finding local, national, and international buyers for your antiques, artwork, and collections. Understanding our database of more than 5,000 bidders ensures effective results for your family.
We facilitate all aspects of your auction, as needed:
- Moving items
- Professional quality photography
- Researching items’ backgrounds
- Producing market-ready details
- Provenance confirmation
- Detail-oriented catalog production
- Promotion of your auction:
- Creating a web listing for each item
- Ad creation for your auction
- Ad creation for categories of items within your auction
- Social media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Inclusion in estate liquidation platforms like EstateSales.net
- Emails to our previous buyers
- Direct outreach to museums, galleries and collectors interested in your items
- Open houses / inspection periods for potential buyers
- Processing bids
- Payment resolutions
- Shipping items to their new owners
- Provide settlement to you
Don’t hesitate! Contact us and let us help you!